Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Found this on Boobs and Legs blog (link on my other site)

3 names you go by:
1. My real name (that I'm not stating online)
2. Shortened form of my given name
3. Other shortened form of given name

3 screen names you have:
1. i_m_exaltedwarrior
2. AlteredGrumblesneeze
3. ummm... Can't remember my other Trillian names...

3 things you like about yourself:
1. My personality (is that too vague?)
2. My hair
3. My creativity

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
(I don't hate anything about myself)
1. My stomach that won't go away
2. That I can't think of anything else to put here
3. No, I guess I don't dislike that...

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Swedish
2. Danish
3. French Canadian

3 things that scare you:
1. Disembodied eyeballs
2. Twilight Zone
3. Getting June bugs in my hair (or any other flying insect. Actually it doesn't even have to fly...)

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Email
3. More coffee

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. My new winter hat
2. Marvin the Martian slippers
3. Pajamas

3 of your favorite bands/artists (subject to change at any time):
1. Anyone that knows me
2. knows that I am a hopeless case
3. when it comes to remembering artists or song names

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. 1985
2. Mission Impossible theme (remix)
3. Sixteen Tons

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Learn how to play with my digital pics
2. Get exposed to more music
3. Get my sewing done without being under pressure

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Understanding
2. Tolerance
3. Honesty

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. Not
2. Gonna
3. Lie

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Biceps
2. Eyes
3. Ass

3 things you just can't do:
1. Backflips
2. Dive (but I used to know how)
3. Grill

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Sewing
2. Taking pictures
3. Watching movies

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Cure my insomnia
2. Lose about 5-10lbs
3. Buy lots of accessories for my camera

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. Prostitute
2. Pimp
3. Career criminal (like the Mob or Al Capone)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Egypt
2. New Orleans
3. All of Europe on a backpacking trip

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. (a secret one. shh... not telling)
2. Dominique Rose
3. Damian Allan

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel to a whole bunch of countries
2. Join a secret society
3. See the ocean from the shore

3 people who have to take this quiz now (even though it's not a quiz):
1. Fuzzy Mule
2. Vincent (just send it in email)
3. Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home